Flawless course of your business event
In the middle of the historic Woestynegoed we provide the best environment for all your corporate events. The typical U-shaped farm is – despite its central location – miles away from the urban noise. You can reach us in less than a 30 minutes drive from Ghent or Bruges. We have a large parking suited for 150 cars.
Woestyne cherishes its history, but also provides an infrastructure that meets the highest expectations. We offer multi-purpose rooms from 10 to 400 guests with top-notch audiovisual equipment (projector, audio and conference calls). You choose a room based on your needs and Woestyne guarantees the smooth progress of your event.
For example, our room Namib is fully equipped with internet access, built-in microphones and various multimedia screens to optimize the visibility of your conference call.
Course of your event
- Once you have contacted us, we will make an appointment with you so you can visit the location and we can meet you personally with a delicious cup of coffee. We'll go through all your needs, possible room arrangements, the course of your party and help you choose a catering service. On this basis, we make a clear offer.
- A month before the event, we define your choices in a detailed order form and make clear agreements.
- In the run up to the event, you can always contact us for information or adjustments and clarifications.
- One week ahead, we go through all the details and we choose the seating arrangement and other arrangements.
- We ensure a smooth course of your event so you can fully enjoy it together with your guests.
Features of our Banquet and meeting room
|Hall 1: Sahara||Hall 2: Namib||Hall 3: Kalahari||Hall 4: Negev|
|Number of guests: Walking dinner||350 guests||200 guests||200 guests||-|
|Number of guests: U-vorm||80 guests||60 guests||50 guests||25 guests|
|Number of guests: Dinner||220 guests||100 guests||100 guests||-|
|Number of guests: Auditorium arrangement||250 guests||150 guests||100 guests||30 guests|
|Possible to combine with:||Hall 2, 3 & 4||Hall 1, 3 & 4||Hall 1, 2 & 4||Hall 2 & 3|
|Read more||Read more||Read more||Read more|